San Lorenzo Mountain Lodge layout of building
- Large hall with 16th-century vaulted ceiling
- Day room with free internet access, DVD, TV SAT, i-pod docking station and children’s games
- Tea room: Lounge and reading room, stereo set, TV, small library
- Diining room: Traditional Tyrolean “stube”
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen, a har monious blend of tradition and modernity
- Lounge with open fireplace, ideal for an intimate chat or reading a good book
- Il Sogno: facing southeast with views of meadows and woods. Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- L’Aurora: facing north with view of the Dolomites. Double bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Il Nido: facing east with view of Plan de Corones Mountain. Double room. Shares a bathroom with Il Rifugio.
- Il Rifugio: corner room with views of Plan de Corones Mountain and the Dolomites of Alta Badia Valley. Two bunk beds for four persons. Shares a bathroom with Il Nido.
- Lodge accommodates up to ten guests
- Spacious living area of 300 square metres
- Wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 bottles of the best Alto Adige wines
- Indoor relaxation areas: Finnish sauna, Turkish bath with chromotherapy, whirlpool, experience shower and stereo equipment
- Outdoor relaxation areas: panoramic whirlpool, outdoor lounge & relaxation area
- Ski room with heated ski-boot rack
- Docking station for iPod
- LCD TV, satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo equipment, radio/CD player
- Internet access
- Hypoallergenic down pillows
- Goose-down duvets
- Bath robes and personal slippers
- Linen sheets
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Special equipment for children (high chairs and cots for children, child safety seats)
- Private helipad