A MILLION OF OF COLORS
BLUE DEER SEA LODGE IS A WAY OF TRAVELING THAT IMMERSES YOU IN A SEA OF EMOTIONS. IT’S A JOURNEY TO SURRENDER TO THE DEEP BLUE, BUT ALSO AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE THE VIBRANT COASTLINES THAT MEET THE SEA. WHEN THE MAINSAIL RISES AND THE SAILS UNFURL, THE PATH TO WONDER IS PAVED WITH VISITS TO PICTURESQUE TOWNS, ENCOUNTERS WITH LOCALS, AND A TASTE OF LIFE ITSELF.
Nestled in the Tyrrhenian Sea, the Pontine Islands are true treasures. They narrate a story where wild and lush nature intertwines with ancient Italian history, revealing genuine surprises both above and below the water’s surface. The marine flora and fauna you’ll discover while diving compete with the vibrant colors of the villages perched along the shores, each bustling with its own unique vitality. On board Blue Deer, you will arrive at:
- Ponza, with its numerous coves, lively harbor, and the archaeological complex of Pilate’s Caves.
- The incredibly beautiful seabed of Ventotene, where you’ll search for the wreck of the Santa Lucia.
- The natural reserve of Palmarola, an uninhabited island with untamed charm.
GULF OF NAPLES AND AMALFI COAST
“See Naples and die.” This Italian saying describes this corner of the world as a place of magnetic charisma that leaves an unforgettable mark. Everything in this stretch of sea speaks of sun, light, joy, and culture. As you approach from the sea, Positano and the Amalfi Coast unveil a visual triumph of colors and the intense aroma of lemons reveals the authenticity of this land. During its journey through the Gulf, Blue Deer will also visit:
- Capri, with its famous Blue Grotto, breathtaking cliffs, and the lively Piazzetta.
- Ischia, where secluded coves blend thermal waters with the sea, and legendary island dishes delight your taste buds.
- Procida, with its colorful houses unmistakably lining the shoreline.
SICILY AND THE AEOLIAN ISLANDS
A land of strong contrasts and great warmth, Sicily stands proud and bold in the sailor’s gaze. The dark silhouette of the volcanoes in the Aeolian archipelago stands sharply on the horizon, drawing the traveler arriving from the sea like a siren. Silence surrounds Blue Deer and accompanies it to pristine beaches, the scent of Malvasia wine, and noises of ancient crafts. The opportunity to be amazed by the Beauty is endless, with highlights including:
- The sulfur fumaroles and the whitest beaches of Lipari.
- The craters of extinct volcanoes, coves, and underwater caves of Alicudi and Filicudi.
- The sunset seen through the natural volcanic rock arch in Salina.
The northeastern coast of Sardinia has the charm of wild and unspoiled nature. Beaches and coves of all sizes and colors alternate with small ports where popular traditions, traditional Sardinian cuisine, and village festivals are still an invaluable treasure, waiting to be discovered. Nature reigns supreme in an unparalleled landscape, where the whiteness of fine sand separates the countless shades of blue from all shades of green. Navigating northeastern Sardinia means encountering:
- The spectacular limestone cliffs and sea caves of the Gulf of Orosei.
- The paradisiacal natural landscapes and the scent of myrtle in the Maddalena Archipelago.
- The fragrance of the vegetation surrounding the pebble beaches of the Tavolara Archipelago.