Info & Rates
A 17th-century palace designed by Borromini and adorned with frescoes by Allegrini. Built as a private retreat for Pope Innocent X. Located within the Church of Sant’Agnese in Agone. 350 square meters (3,750 square feet) for only two bedrooms. Accommodates 4+1 guests.
HOW TO BOOK
To book or request information, please fill out your details below and provide any preferred stay dates.
The rates apply to the exclusive rental of the entire Lodge. Holy Deer can accommodate a maximum of 4+1 guests.
Up to 2 Guests
Up to 4+1 Guests
March 29th, 2024 - July 25th, 2024
July 26th, 2024 - August 29th, 2024
August 30th, 2024 - October 31st, 2024
November 1st, 2024 - April 3rd, 2025
Rates include 10% VAT. City tax excluded.
- Signature welcome
- Holy Deer Breakfast
- Selection of spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Holy Deer staff at your disposal
- Free internet access
- Streaming TV LCD 4K, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, News
- Bluetooth home sound system in the entire Lodge
- Yamaha professional high quality acoustic grand piano
- Exclusive antibacterial system technology esi
- Signature Holy Deer luxury toiletries
- Hairdryer, bath robes and slippers
- Daily change of bedlinen and towels upon request
- Daily cleaning
- Private transfer to and from Rome airport / train station (starting from a 3-night stay).
Services on request
- Professional chef
- On-site massages
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Organization of excursions, sports and cultural activities with exclusive partners
- Additional staff at your disposal 24/7
- Babysitting services.