La Dolce Vita at the Internazionali d’Italia
The Internazionali BNL d’Italia features the best players at the Foro Italico in Rome. The tournament is one of the three ATP Masters 1000 events, but this event is more than just tennis; it is a total entertainment experience. High fashion, fine food, fabulous shopping and celebrity musical performances have made the tournament one of the most glamorous stops on the ATP Tour.
For our guests who reserve from May 14th to May 17th (3 nights) at our Holy Deer San Lorenzo City Lodge, and who wish to experience the tournament from the front rows, we have reserved seats for both the Semifinals and Finals with an exclusive package, available on request, that includes:
- Private Transfer to and from the Foro Italico.
- Ticket for single day on Center Court (Semifinals and/or Finals).
- Foro Italico stand seating.
- Access to the Club Lounge.
- Hostess/Steward service.
- Open bar with finger food, a selection of wines and soft drinks served all day long.
- Lunch or dinner at the Michelin starred restaurant “LEA”.
Cost: €1800,00 /person/day
We are pleased to invite to this corner of excellence and uniqueness that comes to life in one of the most prestigious tournaments of the world tennis panorama, in the conducive surroundings of the Foro Italico park.
Reservations close on March 15, 2020!
For further information or reservations, please do not hesitate to contact us.