INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)
San Lorenzo Lodges s.r.l. explains, on this page, how it processes the data of users who visit its website and how the cookies installed by the website itself operate.
The following applies solely to the website www.sanlorenzolodges.com; the Data Controller is not responsible for the data entered and the cookies installed by other websites that may be accessed via links.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE
In compliance with the provisions of the European Privacy Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) No. 679 of 2016, we intend to provide you with some information about the collection and use of your personal data by the CONTROLLER. The processing of information concerning you will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and the protection of your privacy and rights.
San Lorenzo Lodges s.r.l. processes the data that the user voluntarily enters through the forms on the website (Contacts, newsletter subscription) only to respond to your request. Any further purposes will be subject to explicit and motivated requests and your specific, optional, and separate consent, in addition to that required to respond to your inquiries.
The provision of data and consent to processing are necessary to fulfill your requests; consent to processing for further purposes is optional.
For data acquired from our website through the installation of cookies, please refer to the specific section (“Our website’s cookies”).
COMMUNICATION, DISCLOSURE, AND TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
We inform you that your data will not be transferred to non-EU countries, unless there is a decision of adequacy by the EU Commission that guarantees the respect and protection of personal data in those countries as provided for in Regulation 679/16.
METHODS OF PROCESSING, AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES, AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The processing of data for the purposes mentioned above is based on Article 6 of Regulation 679/16, which constitutes an operation necessary for the performance of a contract of which you are a party or is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail, requiring the protection of personal data.
Your data may be known to individuals specifically authorized by the CONTROLLER, its technological partners, or insurance and/or professional firms.
Your personal data will be stored until you formally request the deletion of your account and related data, except for retention obligations on the part of the CONTROLLER due to laws and regulations.
Data collected through cookies will be retained for the period determined by each individual cookie.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AND COMPLAINT TO THE PRIVACY GUARANTOR
You have the right to request access to the data concerning you at any time, their modification, integration, or deletion, as well as the limitation or objection to their processing if there are legitimate reasons, and the portability of said data to another data controller. We will provide you with a written response within 30 days. You can revoke your consents provided on this website at any time by contacting one of the contact details indicated in the “Information about the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer” section. You can also file a complaint with the national supervisory authority if you believe that your data has been processed unlawfully.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is San Lorenzo Lodges s.r.l. with registered office at Frazione Elle 23, 39030 San Lorenzo di Sebato (BZ) – Italy – VAT Number 14521481003, represented by its legal representative. You can contact them at phone number +39 06 68307993 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the rights provided for in Articles 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 77 of Regulation 679/16. The rights you can exercise include:
– Right to withdraw consent (Art. 13): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on your consent, for example, for sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or promotional communication, even if carried out under Art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/03. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing.
– Right to access data (Art. 15): You can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data involved, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, especially if recipients are from third countries or international organizations. You can also request the period of storage of personal data if possible or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period. Additionally, you have the right to request rectification, deletion, limitation, or opposition to the processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, information about the source of data not collected from the data subject, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
– Right to rectification (Art. 16): You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Right to erasure (Art. 17): You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of your personal data if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if you withdraw consent, if there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, if your data have been unlawfully processed, if there is a legal obligation to erase them, if the data concern web services to minors without consent. Deletion is subject to the rights of freedom of expression and information, the need to keep them for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
– Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18): You have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data (for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data) or when the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure and request the restriction of their use.
– Right to data portability (Art. 20): You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller when the processing is based on consent, on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for
the protection of personal data.
Please note that exercising these rights is subject to the limits, rules, and procedures provided for in the Regulation, and you must be aware of and implement them. In accordance with Article 12, paragraph 3, the Controller will provide the data subject with information about the action taken without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. The Controller will inform the data subject of such extension and the reasons for the delay within one month of receipt of the request.
Our website, for better functionality and to ensure services provided by third parties, uses technical cookies.
COOKIES RELEASED BY THE CONTROLLER
Technical cookies are used solely for the purpose of transmitting communications on an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide that service. They are not used for any further purposes and are installed through normal browsing on our pages. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (e.g., allowing for a purchase or authentication to access restricted areas); functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate based on a set of selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase, etc.) to improve the service provided to the user. The installation of these cookies does not require the prior consent of users, but the obligation to provide this information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/16 on the protection of personal data remains in place.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES FOR STATISTICAL OR TECHNICAL PURPOSES
During browsing on the website, the user may receive cookies on their terminal device from different suppliers (so-called “third-party cookies”) because the website visited may contain elements residing on servers other than the one where the requested page is found.
The Controller uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as cookies released to analyze website traffic statistics (so-called “analytics” cookies) or to enable the use of code portions released by third parties that guarantee better use of the service (authentication, administrative pages, etc.).
Third-party cookies used on this website, complete information, and the ability to manage consent, as well as how to opt out (disable them), are indicated below:
– Users can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component on their browser. To disable Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: [Google Analytics Opt-Out](https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES FOR PROFILING / REMARKETING / SOCIAL MARKETING PURPOSES
While browsing the website, the user may also receive cookies from third-party companies (so-called “third-party cookies”) for additional non-technical purposes. The website integrates features developed by third parties within its pages, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks, for the purpose of content sharing. These cookies also allow for the analysis of browsing preferences, which are then used to display specific banners or for “remarketing” activities. For example, when you leave the website, you may be offered ads relevant to the content/products of the website while browsing other sites, using mobile apps, performing searches on Google, or using popular social networks.
Third-party cookies used for these purposes on this website, complete information, and the possibility to manage consent and how to opt out (disable them) are indicated below:
– Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: [Full information and opt-out](https://google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/).
– Facebook: [Full information and opt-out](https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/).
– Twitter: [Full information and opt-out](https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#).
– Instagram: [Full information and opt-out](https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388).
– Vimeo: [Full information and opt-out](https://vimeo.com/privacy).
– YouTube: [Full information and opt-out](https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=it&visit_id=1-636627534857459920-3846949566&rd=1).
You can also disable these cookies using suitable functions and tools in your browser or by using the services provided on the website [Your Online Choices](http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/), managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), which serves as a guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy. You will find information on how behavioral advertising works and much information on how to manage and disable cookies, as well as steps to protect privacy on the internet.
By continuing to navigate the website in any way, you consent to the use of third-party cookies on this website for the purposes indicated in this notice.